Attention Art Lovers

Discussion in 'Lets Talk about gambling and more...' started by Booo73, Sep 2, 2012.

Play Book of RA Online
  1. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

As some of you know, my hubby and I just opened our own art gallery in the city we live. It's called A Corner Piece Gallery. I've just finished the website. If you have a moment have a look around. We have 3 members now and they are absolutely amazing. And, of course, my hubby's work which is positively mind blowing. Enjoy!!!

A Corner Piece Gallery

2 people like this.
  2. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing Boo.

The art work is quite lovely.

Very interesting. Makes one ponder

3. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

Thanks Kotsy. Making people ponder is my hubby's life's work lmao

4. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

I think it's most husbands one way or another. rof

5. Seaman63

Seaman63 Well-Known Member

I like exspecially Tom Dales Artwork, Impressionism is just my thing.

6. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for sharing Boo and Congrats!!! Im going to look around abit..
    New site you have!

7. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

OMG Kotsy you are soooooo right lmao. Seaman I agree, Tom's work is really impressive. We are so happy he's joined us. Ellis I hope you enjoy it. We actually got 2 new members this weekend so I'll be adding them to the site over the next couple of days. Thanks so much everyone for your support. It is very appreciated

8. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

Added another new member today. I'll also be adding Titles and Prices over the next few days. Never realised how much work goes into a website before lol but it's worth the work ;);)

9. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

Will view it in a bit Boo. Glad you keep us updated.

It really is some awesome work.

Website maintenence??? Marina does it all... (she da bomb)

Many from here have learned alot from her.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
  10. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

Just upgraded to a paid site. Ran out of space way too quick with all the pictures on the free one lol. Added titles to most of the pics and added a new member. Tons of changes coming in the next few days. Keep you all posted. Cheers

1 person likes this.
  11. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

I just uploaded 3 videos of hubby's corner canvases to show the almost 3-D effect of them. It's best to watch each video individually, but for a kick, play all 3 at once. It's almost like having a 70's acid trip lmao.

12. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

Not sure why but the videos weren't publishing to the site. It's fixed now if anyone wants to have a look. There's an almost 3 dimensional illusion to his corner paintings

:kiss::kiss:

13. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

Thanks Boo. I'll take a look in a bit. Can't wait

14. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

Folks, to view the videos, click on more.

If motion and 3-d visual has any type of affect on you, do not view.

Pretty cool Boo!!

15. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

Thanks Kotsy. Yeah hubby's really proud of his corner paintings. This type of effect has never been done before in this way. :):)

16. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

Just updated the Services page on the site. We have some exciting things starting soon including an Inverted Rorsach Workshop that starts in November and my hubby is going to be teaching his 3-D Illusion techniques starting in the next week or so. We're also working on setting it up so that we can have students from around the world via some sort of conference software be included in the lessons as well.

:socool::socool::socool:

17. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

It really is unique Boo!

18. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

Alot of work on the site this week. Changed some of the members photos and added a Web Store. Not completely finished with the store yet but it's off to a good start. Also added a fourth video of the biggest corner canvas hubby has done to date, almost seven feet tall. The 3d effect of this one is outstanding. He's really fine tuning his craft.

:eek:hyesss::eek:hyesss::eek:hyesss:

19. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

Looking good Boo!!

20. Booo73

Booo73 Active Member

Got a new member last week who does a very unique style of art called Encaustic. It involves wax and is really incredible. I also added a new video of the introduction minutes to a seminar that one of our members held at our local university. We have 2 more people joining our gallery this weekend so look for an update on the site once their work is uploaded. BTW, thanks so much everyone that has viewed our site. We have had almost 1000 views in the last 60 days and I think that's pretty incredible.

:eek:hyesss::eek:hyesss:

Quasar Gaming