Beat the pro!!

Discussion in 'The Poker Talk Corner' started by Masida, Feb 23, 2009.

$10 Free at Slots Capital
  1. Masida

Masida Active Member

"Bring me the head of Nadim Shabou!".

Knock our professional player Nadim Shabou out of a tournament listed below and win a $100 cash bounty!
    Nadim will be playing in the following tournament(s) under the nickname PRONUTCASE :-

• 22.02.09 @20:00 GMT : Beat The Pro! freeroll, $200 in the prize pool and $100 bounty to the player knocking out Nadim (Pot Limit Omaha HiLo).
    • 08.03.09 @20:00 GMT : Beat The Pro! freeroll, $200 in the prize pool and $100 bounty to the player knocking out Nadim (Pot Limit Omaha).
    • 15.03.09 @20:00 GMT : Beat The Pro! freeroll, $200 in the prize pool and $100 bounty to the player knocking out Nadim (No Limit Hold'em).
    • 22.03.09 @20:00 GMT : Beat The Pro! freeroll, $200 in the prize pool and $100 bounty to the player knocking out Nadim (Pot Limit Omaha HiLo).
    • 29.03.09 @ 20:00 GMT : Beat The Pro Final, 10 players max, $500 in the prize pool and $100 bounty to the player knocking out Nadim (No Limit Hold'em).

For details go to Welcome to the Nutshouse.

May the Nuts be with you!

Russ Connor
    Nutspoker Manager

1 person likes this.
  2. Dmoney644

Dmoney644 Well-Known Member

WTG Masida thats a great way to add
    some extra bankroll to your account! Great Job!​

3. Masida

Masida Active Member

It's more fun to kick out the 1 particular person that's the bounty. What are the odds for that? :) First you have to be on his table, then you have to be in the same hand and you have to win that too.

I never heared of the bountypro before, but he has a nice list.
    Nadim Shabou - Poker Player Profile

4. winchddd

winchddd New Member

Thats pretty sweet. I knocked out a pro at fulltilt and got a bounty, plus a free tshirt in the mail

5. Dmoney644

Thats pretty cool winch, which pro did
    you knock out? Thats always an awesome feeling i bet! lol​

6. peteyweestro

peteyweestro Active Member

well anyone that has ever knocked me out has knocked out a pro,roflmao

7. Dmoney644

I know how you feel petey, we are all pro's
    and better than the rest in our own minds roflmao!​

20 Free Spins at Lucky Dino