Do you need some Motivation to stop smoking?

Discussion in 'Lets Talk about gambling and more...' started by Seaman63, Mar 27, 2009.

Play Book of RA Online
  1. Seaman63

Seaman63 Well-Known Member

I just found this helpful item:

[​IMG]

Yuk, I would never have this ashtray in my house!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Marina

Marina Administrator Staff Member

Yuk!
    rof, how can they?!

:lmao::nuts:

3. slucky

slucky Active Member

Yes, I really need a good motivation but the one you posted won't impress me much as they put so many ugly pictures on the cigarettes pockets and it didnt had any effect for me. I want to stop smoking but I just cant right now. I hope in the next future I will quit smoking

4. Marina

Marina Administrator Staff Member

yup! same here,
    1 day I will stop, until now nothing did shock me enough
    I say you have to get this point yourself
    it has somehow to make click in your brain and then it will not be so hard.

5. nada333

nada333 Banned

Seeing that picture made me worry about my smoking and when I worry I have to have a cigarette so I did. :( Thanks alot Seaman. :lmao:

6. Vicky

Vicky Well-Known Member

lmao

7. Seaman63

Seaman63 Well-Known Member

Same here....same here desp!:lmao:

I started to smoke at the age of 11, one day after watching a docu about lounge cancer...can you imagine that???:confused:

8. Kabuki19

Kabuki19 Member

I only smoked once i didnt liked it so i never tried again.....but i think if a person has a strong will to give up smoking she can do it:socool:

9. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

Yup Kabuki its all about our mind.
    I hope I will ever be able to quit smoking........
    If im not at work, I do not smoke lot.
    But when im at home, its omg......
    Hubby does not smoke.

10. winchddd

winchddd New Member

I used to be a smoker, and I admit that it is a tough habit to break. Luckily for me I didnt have to rely on patches or anything of that nature, but was able to quit cold turkey because the craving was just in my head. Whatever works for someone though is always good.

11. thebest22

thebest22 New Member

man i really really want to quit smoking ..iv tried so hard and cant do it i quite for a day and i run to the store and get a pack ..i somke more when i play onilne poker :confused:

12. thebest22

thebest22 New Member

hahahaha i tried it once to and didnt like it and here i am smoking still

13. I was a smoker when i was younger(13-14).Some years later i really understood that i didn´t need that crap for nothing and i left the cigaretes.Now i am 21 years old and i still don't smoke:)

14. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

Thats awesom franciscojsm!!!:kiss:
    Never touch a cigarette again !!​

15. luckymenan

luckymenan Active Member

I am a closet smoker and weird...the only reason I may considering to quit is the price-lol- I do quit when I became a pregnant and started to smoke when I get bored...for me smoking is something to do...:lmao: may be I should get pregnant every year:nuts: my hubby don't smoke,gamble,drink,sport...nothing I really wonder if he is a alien.

1 person likes this.
  16. slucky

slucky Active Member

Guys I just think that if you have enough ambition you can quit smoke. So you have to have a strong personality. I guess I don't have enough ambition so thats the reason I still smoke. But someday I'll quit this I'm sure.

1 person likes this.
  17. nada333

nada333 Banned

I am not sure if a strong personality is enough. There are many people, especially my wife, that would say that i have a strong personality. I have been smoking for almost 40 years. Because I am a veteran I get free physicals every year and I still don't have a spot on my lungs. There is a growing line of thought among scientists that some people are more predisposed to getting cancer than others from a genetic perspective. I think that there are no redeeming qualities to smoking but because I am such an angel. :nuts: , if I didn't smoke i would have no bad qualities and would probably be snatched right up to heaven so I have to keep smoking so I can stay around here for awhile. :lmao: This has turned into a really fascinating thread I think.

18. Vicky

Vicky Well-Known Member

:(:nuts::(
    You are too FUNNY!
    :kiss:​

1 person likes this.
  19. mclovin1988

mclovin1988 New Member

smoking is one of the few things u r looking for on a day while serving in the military = /

1 person likes this.
Quasar Gaming