This Week's Deposit Bonuses at Mainstreet Group RTG Casinos Vegas Casino Online - Las Vegas USA Casino Sun Palace Casino - Slots Plus Casino Receive 30% on your 1st three deposits this week! Use Money Order or eWalletXpress and receive an EXTRA 10% for a total of 40% in Bonuses! Minimum deposit for any of our promotions: $20. Maximum bonus per deposit is $450. You are welcome to participate in their Monday Promotion! And if you take FULL ADVANTAGE of their weekly promotion you may be eligible to participate on their Super Sunday, Lucky Tuesday and Wild Wednesday offers!