Inquiry about a new site: outstube.com

Discussion in 'Lets Talk about gambling and more...' started by michael.green, Aug 7, 2014.

$10 Free at Slots Capital
  1. michael.green

michael.green New Member

I heard about a new gambling site called by Outstube, and want to know something about it. What I know is this will be a rival of bettube.co because their bets based on videos too. Does Somebody know something more about them?

Mike likes this.
  2. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

Hello Michael and welcome to Bonus Paradise. I have never heard of either site. Google search isn't providing much and Outstube without an exact web address isn't providing much.
    Do you have the exact website address? Then I could research more and get into depth. In my opinion, always proceed with caution for new websites. Tread lightly and don't jump at the first great offer.
    If it's a legitimate site, then you will find more and more credible information online.

Mike and michael.green like this.
  3. michael.green

michael.green New Member

thank you for the answer, I just heard about it from my friends according to them it will be a "brand new site" based on videos that is what I found in their facebook site: facebook.com/outstube the site is under develpment how i can see: outstube.com/ if you find something more please share with me. Thank you again:
    Michael

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
    Mike likes this.
  4. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

If it's a brand new site, then I suggest to sit back and watch it and not contribute to it. It the site is legitimate and has a proven following, then more information will be available. New sites need to earn the trust of people.

Just curious, is this your site? Do you have any connection to it?

Mike likes this.
Quasar Gaming