This One Nearly Made Me Cry With Laughter!

Discussion in 'Lets Talk about gambling and more...' started by jasonxxx102, Jun 18, 2008.

$10 Free at Slots Capital
  1. jasonxxx102

jasonxxx102 New Member

Radio conversation released by the chief of naval operations 10.10.95:

Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision

Americans: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No, I say again divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ENTERPRISE, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW.

Canadians: This is a little lighthouse. Your call.

2. Soar386

Soar386 New Member

Lol, that one was hilarious. What I infer from such a joke is the humorous affect of laughter at a fault that is all too common; dominance. I suppose that in this comic, America finds themselves powerful to do as they will. Of course being too powerful has its downfall, as was applied here. Good joke. I liked it well.

3. foxykitten

foxykitten New Member

:winner: :cool: :p that was great

4. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

I love it!!

Thanks for the chuckle​

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
  5. chatty

chatty Member

Hey guys, check this out!
    Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows:
    Since i have to go to my town to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave.
    Another leave letter to the headmaster: "As i am studying in this school i am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today".
    Hope you enjoy reading it, as i did!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2008
  6. foxykitten

foxykitten New Member

:D :D :nuts: :nuts: u guys r so funny :D :super: u make me go :nuts: thanks chatty u r a :winner: in my book yours foxy :kiss: :kiss:

7. Vicky

Vicky Well-Known Member

Too Funny You Guys!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
Quasar Gaming