This One Nearly Made Me Cry With Laughter!

Discussion in 'Lets Talk about gambling and more...' started by jasonxxx102, Jun 18, 2008.

20 Free Spins on Avalon
  1. jasonxxx102

jasonxxx102 New Member

Radio conversation released by the chief of naval operations 10.10.95:

Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision

Americans: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No, I say again divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ENTERPRISE, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW.

Canadians: This is a little lighthouse. Your call.

2. Soar386

Soar386 New Member

Lol, that one was hilarious. What I infer from such a joke is the humorous affect of laughter at a fault that is all too common; dominance. I suppose that in this comic, America finds themselves powerful to do as they will. Of course being too powerful has its downfall, as was applied here. Good joke. I liked it well.

3. foxykitten

foxykitten New Member

:winner: :cool: :p that was great

4. Kotsy

Kotsy Well-Known Member

I love it!!

Thanks for the chuckle​

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
  5. chatty

chatty Member

Hey guys, check this out!
    Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows:
    Since i have to go to my town to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave.
    Another leave letter to the headmaster: "As i am studying in this school i am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today".
    Hope you enjoy reading it, as i did!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2008
  6. foxykitten

foxykitten New Member

:D :D :nuts: :nuts: u guys r so funny :D :super: u make me go :nuts: thanks chatty u r a :winner: in my book yours foxy :kiss: :kiss:

7. Vicky

Vicky Well-Known Member

Too Funny You Guys!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
Spinit